Home Care Services across Adelaide & Victor Harbor Regions
St Louis Lifestyles is a fee for service program for the elderly. Programs are overseen by our medical director. They are high quality, flexible, and innovative services delivered by trained and experienced care staff to meet your needs.
There is no eligibility criteria and no waiting list.
- Care provided 24 hours x 7 days a week that includes overnight care.
- Service Coordinators /Registered Nurses
on call 24 hours x 7 days for no additional fee
Full Service Home Care
Our home care services range from management of complex care needs (medical, social, physical or emotional) to basic home help. We provide peace of mind for both clients and their families by supporting clients to remain safely in their own homes.
We offer homecare support with the following:
- Home help (cleaning, laundry, etc)
- Transport assistance to appointments
- Personal care and hygiene – such as showering, and dressing
- Shopping and Social Support
- Meal preparation
- Medical support – assistance with medication or more complex requirements
- Pet care
- Personal and financial affairs
- Respite – including overnight stays
- Short term rehabilitation and support
- Hospital to home support
- Placement facilitation advice